Terms and Conditions
Pursuant to the Indiana Civil Rights Law, specifically including Ind. Code §22-9-1-10, and in keeping with the purposes of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, and the Americans with Disabilities Act, Contractor covenants that it shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment relating to this Contract with respect to the hire, tenure, terms, conditions or privileges of employment or any matter directly or indirectly related to employment, because of the employee’s or applicant’s race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, ancestry, status as a veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Breach of this covenant may be regarded as a material breach of the contract.
HHC’s Minimum Insurance Guidelines
Please Note: Any contractually executed and required insurance limits and language supersede these insurance guidelines
- General Liability (GL) including Products completed operation: $1mm per occurrence / $2mm in the aggregate
- Auto Liability (AL): at least $1mm Combined Single Limit
- Workers Compensation to statutory limits and Employers Liability (EL): $500k/$500k/$500k
- $1mm Excess Umbrella over the GL, AL, and EL
- Professional Liability: $1mm per claim / $1mm aggregate
- Cyber Insurance: $1mm
- Vendor is fully responsible for insuring their Business Personal Property
- Crime Insurance including 3rd Party Crime: $500k
Method of Purchase
There is one authorized method for acquiring goods and services for Health & Hospital Corporation's (HHC) Executive and Public Health divisions:
- An official HHC Purchase Order (PO) bearing a purchase order number and issued by the Purchasing Department.
No other method of purchase will obligate HHC for payment.
If you wish to receive periodic updates regarding supply and service quotation opportunities, please subscribe to our mailing list.
All invoicing submitted to HHC must reference the purchase order number before payment can be made. Billing submitted without a purchase order number will not be acknowledged as a valid obligation of HHC. All billing is sent to the Accounts Payable Department.
All vendors who provide services for HHC must have an E-Verify Affidavit on file before a Purchase Order is issued.
E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify is fast, free and easy to use – and it’s the best way employers can ensure a legal workforce. Complete information about the E-Verify system can be found at www.uscis.gov.